NVIDIA Omniverse™ is an extensible platform for virtual collaboration and real-time, physically accurate simulation. Creators, designers, researchers, and engineers can connect tools, assets, and projects to collaborate in a shared virtual space. Developers and software providers can also build and sell Omniverse Extensions, Applications, Connectors, and Microservices on the Omniverse platform to expand its functionality.
Several features built into NVIDIA Omniverse guarantee the system’s stability and ensure that processes can continue without interruption. These are :
- Omniverse Nucleus, the collaboration engine which manages asset interchange and version control, as either a workstation or Enterprise Nucleus Server deployment, including microservices
- Omniverse Enterprise Connectors, plug-ins to industry-leading design applications
- Omniverse Create and Omniverse View
- Omniverse Kit, a developer toolkit for building extensions, apps, and microservices
- Enterprise Support including support, upgrades, and maintenance and 8×5 support via email, phone, and web portal